In 2021, the AMRC officially became a reception center for refugees.
Thanks to the Resettlement Assistance Program (PAR)
During the 4 to 6 weeks following their arrival, RAP offers the following services:
- reception at the airport or any other port of entry
- Assistance in finding a place to live temporarily;
- Assistance in finding a place to live permanently
- A needs assessment;
- Information and assistance in becoming familiar with Canada (information session on banking, health care, employment standards, education, etc.);
- Referral to other federal and provincial programs;
And all our other settlement services (youth, employment,...).
Contact : email@example.com
Welcome to Multicultural Association Chaleur Region Inc., a non-profit organization that plays an important role in welcoming and integrating newcomers. Our team works every day to raise awareness in the Chaleur region community.